UAP/Technician/MA III Renewal
Online renewal is only available from April 1st through June 30th of each year
- Unlicensed Assistive Person / Technician = $30
- UAP / Technician / Medication Assistant III = $70
- Unlicensed Assistive Person / Medication Assistant = $70
Information you will need for renewal
- Social Security Number
- Employment Information
- UAP / Technician / Medication Assistant III - you will need your Certifying Organization and Certifying Organization Expiration Date
- Payment Method
Payment methods accepted
- Visa, Mastercard, or Discover credit or debit card. You will need your card number and expiration date.
All information entered will be encrypted, so your data will be transmitted safely and securely. Do not use your browser's "back" button during the renewal process. If at any time you wish to exit the renewal process choose "Exit".
Your renewal will be reviewed and your registration will be renewed within one week. A confirmation email will be sent to you upon completion of this online renewal process. Another email will be sent to you when your renewal has been approved and your registration is renewed.
- NAME CHANGE. If you have had a name change, you may change it during the renewal process.
- ADDRESS CHANGE. If you have had an address change, follow the online prompts. Your registry card will be mailed to the address currently shown in our records or to the change you submit online.
- LATE RENEWALS. Online renewal must be completed by June 30 of the year the registration expires. Anyone attempting to renew after this date must contact the board office. Increased renewal fee - The renewal fee for any Unlicensed Assistive Person/ Med Aide will be doubled for any renewal received in the board office after the expiration date.
- NDAC 54-02-07-09. Practice without a registration. It is illegal to assist in the practice of nursing without a current registry status. Practice without a current registry status may result in disciplinary action and additional fees.
RENEW YOUR REGISTRY STATUS HERE -(between April 1 and June 30)
If your registry status is expired, email the ND Board of Nursing for a Reactivation form.