The mission of the North Dakota Board of Nursing is to assure North Dakota citizens quality nursing care through the regulation of standards for nursing education, licensure and practice.
The ND Board of Nursing combines their official newsletter with the SD Board of Nursing in a magazine titled Dakota Nurse Connection. Each page will indicate if the article is from the North Dakota or South Dakota Board of Nursing. View the current and archived newsletters here.
The Nursys licensure and disciplinary database is the repository of the data provided directly from the ND Board of Nursing and is primary source equivalent.
- E-notify - for employers to keep up to date on nursing employees
- QuickConfirm Report - nursing reports for employers, nurses, general public
- Nurse License Verification - for nurses needing to verify licensure to a board of nursing
National Council of State Boards of Nursing
- Nurse Licensure Compact Information
- NCLEX Exam Information
- Boards of Nursing Contact Information
North Dakota Board of Pharmacy
- Prescription Drug Monitoring Program
- Download free Adobe Reader