Crisis Help for Healthcare Professionals
Are you a nurse or healthcare professional who is in crisis right now?
Now you can Reach for Resilience: Home - Reach for Resilience (reach4resiliencend.com)
For immediate assistance call the suicide prevention lifeline at 1-800-8255 or text HOME to 741741.
The free and confidential, Reach for Resilience Program was created by healthcare workers for healthcare workers to respond to all pandemic-related challenges in our lives.
This program was developed through a partnership between the North Dakota Department of Human Services’ Behavioral Health Division and Sanford Health.
The resources available through the Reach for Resilience Program are:
- Behavioral Health Screening – you can check your symptoms through a variety of tools that can help you measure how you are doing:
- Anxiety Screening
- Depression Screening
- PTSD Screening
- Alcohol Screening
- Drug Screening
- Self-Help – caring for others can be stressful – tools to help you focus on your own health include:
- Anxiety Resources
- Insomnia Resources
- Someone Died in My Care Resources
- General Self-Help Resources
- Depression Resources
- Substance Use Resources
- I Know Someone in Crisis Resources
- I’m Having Suicidal Thoughts Resources
- Resources include information about helpful links, apps, podcasts, videos, and parenting
- Professional Help – get help finding a therapist as well as:
- Getting Help with Anxiety, Depression, Grief, and Insomnia
- Getting Help with Substance Use
- Resilience Publications - Newsletters provide information on a variety of topics for Healthcare Workers:
- Holiday Stress, etc.
- Help for Organizations – employer tools become a resilient workplace to support their healthcare team:
- Compassionate leadership
- Grief Leadership During COVID-19
- Grief & Loss in the Workplace
- ADEC: COVID-19 Webinars
- Supporting Staff
- Buddy Checks
- How Managers Can Help
- Addressing Healthcare Worker Mental Health
If you are unable to find assistance through the resources found on the website, contact them at 701-365-4920.