Education Annual Report for Educators
All education programs will submit an annual report to the board to provide information pertaining to the fiscal year (July 1-June 30). The board will provide each program with a log-in to complete the online report and will notify them each year of the dates the online process will be available.
- 54-03.2-07-09. Continuing compliance.
- Each program shall submit an annual report to the board providing requested information pertaining to the time period between July first and June thirtieth.
- A program with continuing compliance shall be re-evaluated:
- At a minimum of every five years to ensure compliance with the standards for nursing education;
- At the request of the nursing education program; or
- At the discretion of the board.
The board requests that the following information be submitted to the board annually. Schools that conduct more than one program should complete a separate report for each program. DO NOT INCLUDE PRE-NURSING STUDENTS IN THIS REPORT.
- Enrollment Data (Total Program)
- Satellite, Distance, or Online Campus Information
- Curriculum design - sequence of courses, number credit hours required for graduation - (Include website address where this can be accessed)
- Major Nursing Practice Facilities by Course Per Academic Year - (Attach document)
- Current College Catalog - (Send a hard copy catalog to ND Board of Nursing)
- Student Handbook or Program Brochure Detailing Policies for Selection Requirements, Progression and Graduation - (Include website address where this can be accessed)
- Explanation of How the Program Safeguards Student Health and Safety (Include website address where this can be accessed)
- Program Evaluation Summary
- Budget for Nursing Program and Attestation of Budget
Log-in to the Education Annual Report